Toronto is the capital of Ontario and Canada’s largest city by population. Consistently ranked as one of the most liveable cities in the world, the city is home to 200 ethnicities, who speak over 160 languages in total. Together, they make Toronto a culturally diverse place, and an important destination for many immigrants in Canada. In 2019, it attracted nearly 118,000 immigrants or 35% of Canada’s newcomers.
With a contribution of 20% to Canada’s GDP, Toronto has a widely-diversified economy, including sectors such as life sciences, technology and a thriving film production industry. It is the second largest financial services centre in North America. Let’s explore the city’s centre, where many large financial institutions are headquartered!
Đăng ký kênh Culture Channel để cập nhật video mới nhất hàng ngày.
- ✅ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CultureChannel
- ✅ Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3oDGd98
- ✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/culturemagazin
- ✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/culturemagazin
- ✅ Website: https://culturemagazin.com
This content is also available in: Tiếng Việt