- 1 boiled sea-crab, tender white meat
- 100g prawns, diced to the size of pomegranate seeds
- 150g minced pork
- 10 dried mushrooms, soaked
- 2-3 soaked fungus
- 150g cassava
- 150g carrots
- 2 egg yolks
- 30g vermicelli (made of cassava)
- 2 minced onions
- 4-5 green onion
- 1 tsp minced pepper
- 20 pieces rice paper
- Green papaya, carrots trimmed in the shape of flowers and squeezed with a little salt so that excess water is expelled
- Bamboo string (for fastening spring roll while frying)
- 500ml hot water
- 50ml fish sauce
- 80ml rice vinegar
- 50g sugar
- Minced pepper, chili, garlic, vinegar
- With the mushroom, fungus, carrot, and cassava, clean and dice into small pieces.
- Fry crab roe with purple onion and cooking oil.
- Mix all ingredients (except for crabmeat) including pork, prawn, vegetables, egg yolks, fried crab-roe and pepper in a big bowl.
- Put rice paper onto a plate, moisten with a little water, scoop a heaping tablespoon of the filling and place on the rice paper, then add crabmeat in the center. Finally wrap the spring roll into square shapes and fasten with bamboo strings.
- Heat a generous amount of oil in the pan until you see small bubbles around a chopstick. Keep the heat on medium and start frying. Deep fry until both sides turn golden.
- Before serving, quickly fry again for crispiness and heat.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce, vermicelli and herbs. Season the sauce with pepper, minced garlic, chili accordingly.
Served with vermicelli and herbs.
This content is also available in: Tiếng Việt