- 200gr pandan leaves
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp and ½ cup of sugar
- 500gr sticky rice
- 500gr chicken wings
- 150gr tapioca starch
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup of fish sauce
- 3 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- Rinse 200gr pandan leaves with water, chop into pieces and blend with a cup of water to make pandan juice.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp sugar in the mixture of coconut milk and pandan juice.
- Put 500gr sticky rice into the steamer and add 1 pinch of salt.
- In the steamer: Drizzle evenly 1/3 of the coconut milk – pandan juice mixture onto the rice and steam in 5-7 minutes. Repeat the process twice until the sticky rice is cooked.
- Add 2 tsp salt and 2 tsp garlic powder to 500gr chicken wings. After mixing it well, dredge the chicken wings into tapioca starch.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Deep fry chicken wings until golden brown then remove.
- Heat fish sauce in a pan, and add ½ cup of sugar, chili sauce and pepper. Simmer gently until the mixture thickens, then add the chicken wings. Turn the wings over evenly to soak up all the seasonings.
Plate the pandan sticky rice and chicken wings and enjoy.
This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt