- 1 pack of classic Oreo cookies
- 40g condensed milk
- 200g whipping cream
- Separate cookies from their filling.
- Beat the filling thoroughly and mix with 40g of condensed milk.
- Beat whipping cream until it becomes fluffy.
- Combine whipped cream with the filling-milk mixture.
- Finely crush or grind 10 cookies. Combine with the above mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a small baking ring mould and put it in the refrigerator.
- Use the new Oreo cookies to sandwich the new filling and enjoy.
This content is also available in: Tiếng Việt