- Fruit: banana, kiwi, orange
- 3 chicken eggs
- 150gr flour
- 360ml milk
- 500ml whipping cream
- 50gr melted butter
- 40gr sugar
- Powdered sugar
- Slice the fruit into small bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, break 3 eggs and beat well. Add sugar. Continue to beat the mixture until the sugar melts.
- Add flour and fresh milk. Beat the mixture.
- Add melted butter to the bowl. Continue mixing batter.
- Slowly pour batter through a strainer into another bowl, to get out all lumps. Let batter sit for 30 minutes.
- Put a medium non-stick crepe pan on stove element at low heat. Add a dash of butter. Pour 1 ladle of batter onto the pan. Wait until the crepe turns gold then flip. Move crepe out of pan and continue making crepes with the rest of the batter.
- Mix whipping cream with icing sugar. Beat the cream until soft peaks form.
- Arrange the ingredients into layers as follows: 1 layer of whipped cream, 1 crepe cake, 1 layer of whipped cream and 1 layer of one type of fruit, (banana, kiwi, or orange). Keep repeating the steps until all the ingredients are gone.
- When layers are complete, sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt