- 100gr whipping cream
- 20gr cocoa powder
- 550gr milk
- 60gr sugar
- 27gr corn starch
- 100gr dark chocolate
- Add 20gr cocoa powder into a bowl of 100gr whipping cream and whisk the mixture well.
- Add 60gr sugar and 27gr corn starch into a bowl of 550gr milk and whisk until the mixture combines.
- Pour the cocoa mixture into the milk mixture and stir evenly. Sift the combined mixture through a sieve and put it a pot to simmer gently.
- Add 100gr dark chocolate in the pot and keep stiring until the mixture thickens.
- Turn of the heat and pour the mixture in a wax paper-lined mold and cool at room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Unmold, place the mousse on the plate and decorate it with some milk powder, cocoa powder and dark chocolate crumbs.
This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt