This winter, make sure you don’t miss the Aurora Winter Festival hosted by the Canadian National Exhibition Center at Ontario Place West Island. The event is organized to celebrate and welcome the biggest and most awaited holiday of the year in Canada – Christmas.
The Canadian National Exhibition was established in 1879 as one of the largest events of its kind in North America. Every year, at the end of summer, the CNE organizes a traditional fair, attracting about 1.5 million people in 18 days.
Photo courtesy of KWT Global.
The Aurora Winter Festival starts November 22nd and lasts until January 5th. Many activities will take place during the event, including:
- Four Mystical Worlds lighting installation, including Arctic Retreat, Hidden Hilltop, Luminous Gardens and Whimsical Forest.
- A light tunnel that simulates Aurora Borealis.
- An ice skating section surrounded by beautiful artworks.
- A Christmas market selling souvenirs.
- A heated entertainment tent with live music, wine, hot chocolate and more.
- A 170-foot long tube ride.
- Storytelling with Santa telling and the elves from the North Pole.
- Candy Cane Lane.
- Games and rides.
When: from Friday, November 22, 2019 to Sunday, January 5, 2020.
Where: Ontario Place West Island, 955 Lake Shore Blvd W.
Tickets at www.aurorawinterfestival.com
Prices start at $13 for children, and seniors and $18 for adults.
This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt