Woodbine Beach is the largest of the four beaches in the Beaches neighbourhood in Toronto, along with Kew Beach, Scarboro Beach in the centre, and Balmy Beach to the east. Follow Helia and Hang as they take a stroll along Queen Street East for some food, picnic on the sandy beach and end the day with an exciting kayaking trip.
Đăng ký kênh Culture Channel để cập nhật video mới nhất hàng ngày.
- ✅ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CultureChannel
- ✅ Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3oDGd98
- ✅ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/culturemagazin
- ✅ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/culturemagazin
- ✅ Website: https://culturemagazin.com
This content is also available in: Tiếng Việt